Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Devin Sherin

Blog.

As I read this article I would say I would agree with what Jason is saying. When you first learn about what a critique is its kind of nerve racking and you are nervous to talk. There were two things that stood out to me the most as I was reading. The first thing was design is not about innovation. Design is about communication. Which I agree with and the other fact that I agreed strongly with was, that critiques are two-way conversations. I think that critiques are important for any job that involves displaying some sort of work to others. Especially, when you’re in the field of art, management and advertising. Critiques help the person learn about themselves and how to fix their problems and how to better them without taking the person so seriously. It is a great technique and should be used by many jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment