Monday, September 7, 2009

Bad Designs

I decided to go with bad designs this week that I found by simply google'ing "bad logo designs". I supose I kinda cheated a little, but I did find some. I found a lot of logos and designs that I absolutely hated, but these ones were definately the worst.


With this one, not only is the design just terrible over all (font, colors, etc.) but I am not even sure what this logo is for. My first thought is that it really is a logo for a spa, but then I'm seriously wondering if anyone in their right mind would really design or use that. Maybe it was for an '80's video game?


With out even reading the text, I could safely assume this logo was for an attorney's office or some other sort of other legal business. Wrong. It's for a pizza place. My bad.



This had to have been done with that "Add Text" feature in Microsoft Word. Yeah, you can't do much with it, but I used to design logos with it when I was younger and did a way better job than this. The text is skewed and the dark purple makes it really hard to read, even when viewed at a larger scale. The little rain drop isn't helping matters either.

No comments:

Post a Comment