Friday, September 11, 2009

Bills In Toronto


This poster is another piece done my Rob Hopkins. Being from Buffalo and a football fan, this poster immediately caught my attention. This is actually just one of a series of Bills in Toronto posters. In all the posters it is obvious that Rob is very skilled at what he does, he even is able to make a reflection on top of the building. He really was able to capture all the important components of the campaign. I have seen these posters around and they appealed to me even before I knew that they were made by Rob. The contrast between the black and white city and the player works great to really make Lee Evans stand out. Using the significant places that he did really made the poster stronger.

1 comment:

  1. Bills fans... I know of no other team that has greater fans - even when they lose a decent lead with less than 6 minutes to go.

    heh, just pickin on you. I actually think it's a complement to the people of Buffalo that they'll stand by their teams through thick and thin.

    ReplyDelete